The following is the pdf file of the 33-page AFEES membership list which appeared in a special issue of the AFEES newsletter in August 2006. A copy of the membership list also appears in the AFEES Newsletter Archive. The main part of the membership list appears on pages 6 to 26. The list of U.S. Friends and Widows of Members is from pages 26 to 35. Helpers Now Living in the U.S.A. appear on pages 35-36. Canadian Friends and Helpers are from pages 37 to 38. Symbols after the names are as follows:
- “L” after a name indicates a Life Member.
- “W” before an address denotes a winter address and “S” the corresponding summer address.
- “F” indicates a dues-paying Friend Member.
- “FFL” indicates a Friend-for-Life Member.
- A “#” appears before an evader’s escape and evasion report number, e.g., “#1842” for Louis H. Abbott.
It takes about a half minute to open the file.
A list of corrections and changes to the 2006 Membership Directory appears on pg. 19 of the Fall (September) 2006 issue of the AFEES Newsletter. And a list of errors appears on pg. 23 of the same issue.